Working visual languages to add edit or remove
LANGUAGES FOLDER All languages files are stored in the ( app/lang/ ) files with languages names.
DEFAULT LANGUAGES We have added some default languages which comes with the software when you install and they can be edited / modified. Which you can find below in red lines
ADDING A NEW LANGUAGE
You can easily create your own language for your website using this guide, just follow these steps below:
- 1.After when you have logged into your hosting cpanel, Go to 'File manager' and click 'Public_html'
- 2.Click on folder 'app' and find 'lang' folder
- 4.After getting into 'lang' folder option create a new file with the name of your new language for example pk.json .json is must that's the extension name of the name and your new file name must contain only 2 words like pk.json
- 5.Now go to file 'en.json' english language file and open it to copy all the translated words included in that file and past in into your newly created translation file ex.json
- 6.Now translate all the words into your new words but make sure to not the above red lined area should be updated very carefully like language name language type can be LTR or RTL LTR means left to right RTL means right to left country code and language code should be same as we used the file name pk.json and then translate all the below words into your newly language words but make sure do not remove any of the quotations " " NOTE : all translated words are on the right side with orange color the left sided blue words are system generated words that should not be edited or modified.
- 7.if you failed or found any issues please get back to our support team.